Hi friends! We're so pleased to announce that we're ready to grow our graphic design team so that we can serve more clients seeking custom stationery and paper goods. We're diving into this search with open hearts and a healthy does of flexibility, because we're not sure if we will ultimately find one - or two! - of you that might be a perfect fit for our team!
This position will either be part-time or a freelance contract position, though there is certainly potential to grow into more over the long-term. Here's the nitty-gritty in terms of defining the perfect addition to our team... If these descriptions sound like you, please apply as quickly as possible!
- You've either worked on wedding stationery before, or have some knowledge of the industry, or at least a willingness to learn about it very quickly!
- You're excited to tackle new projects and think outside the proverbial box whenever needed!
- You work well under the pressure of deadlines and would excel in an environment when you know that our team, our clients and our print production partners are depending on timely turnarounds.
- You have a heart for weddings and social events because you value the importance of celebration.
- You take direction well and understand that while we encourage (and want!!!) creativity, many of our projects will require your artwork to be consistent with broader overall event design goals and that means a very specific attention to detail and emphasis on cohesive elements. On our team, we all work together to bring visions to life!
- You are patient and will be sensitive to unique requests, knowing that many of our client's projects are emotionally important to them (wedding stationery is very different from corporate brochures!) and will require exceptional attention to detail.
- You do not need to be based in North Carolina, but you do need to be accessible during EST business hours so that we can communicate about projects via email/phone as needed.
We will begin reviewing applications immediately and continue doing so on a rolling basis, so please do not delay!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we respectfully ask that you do not call our office to confirm receipt. Once you submit the form, you'll receive a confirmation notice and we will be in touch if we're interested in setting up a phone interview.
Good luck! We can't wait to hear from you. Cheers!