graphic design & bespoke Paper Goods
WE ARE PLEASED TO PROVIDE CUSTOM AND COMPREHENSIVE graphic DESIGN & print production SERVICES TO COVER ALL OF YOUR SPECIAL EVENT and wedding NEEDS.
- Custom Monogram or Logo
- Save the Dates
- Invitation Suite
- Escort Cards
- Place Cards
- Cocktail Napkins
- Custom Koozies
- Guest Welcome Gift Boxes or Bags
Here’s how it works!
Step 1: Book a consultation and submit payment. This non-refundable consultation fee is $85 and applies as a deposit towards your final design balance! We’ll be in touch to set up a phone or Skype call. In-person consultation appointments are available to anyone local to Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Step 2: Following the consultation, our design team will put together a style board and help you determine which items make the most sense for your wedding or social event. We’ll also supply estimates for printing costs and options based on your preferences and make recommendations to help keep you within your budget. Whether you choose to move forward with our services or not, this style board is yours to keep and use however you wish!
Step 3: If you are ready to move forward, we’ll send a design agreement and invoice including design fee as well as 50% of the estimated print production costs. Based on the items you would like us to design, we’ll simply charge a flat fee to cover all design labor and management of the proofing and print production process. Choose from one of the following packages:
- The Works (including Monogram or Logo Artwork, Save the Date, Invitation Suite and three additional wedding/event day items of your choice from the list above): $765
- The Essentials (including Monogram or Logo Artwork, Save the Dates, Invitation Suite): $575
- The Wedding Day (including three items of your choice from the list above, excluding Logo/Monogram Artwork, Save the Dates and Invitation Suites): $425
- A La Carte Invitation Suite: $325
- A La Carte Event Accessories: (including all items except Invitation Suites and Monograms or Logos): $125 each or $75 each if adding additional items above and beyond items included in The Works.
- Please note that these fees do not include print production costs.
Step 4: Digital proofs will be emailed to you for review and approval. Please allow 2-3 weeks of turnaround time for design proofs. Two rounds of revisions are included at no additional charge. Further rounds of revisions may incur additional fees.
Step 5: After final proof approval, the remaining 50% of final print production costs is due and all artwork will be sent into print production, assembled and delivered to you within 2-4 weeks.
As each wedding or event is unique, we understand that some projects will require special attention or different/additional products. If you feel that your needs will not be met appropriately by the process described above, but are still interested in working together, please contact us to discuss available alternatives!
For further details regarding our proof review, shipping/handling process, terms and conditions, please visit our FAQ page.